Family planning, contraception and abortion services at CWHC
Why choose CWHC?
At the Comprehensive Women’s Health Center (CWHC), we are proud to offer accessible and affordable family planning services for all women in a caring and respectful environment.
Although Planned Parenthood has more name recognition for abortion and contraception services, the CWHC is one of the top clinics in the Rocky Mountain West for pregnancy termination and other family planning services. We go above and beyond what other local clinics offer, providing:
- Personalized, boutique services
- Low cost abortion services
- Pregnancy termination up to 18 weeks, and other advanced family planning services
- Ultrasound and consultation/counseling visits
- Integration into a women’s health clinic for patient privacy/anonymity
- All services are performed in your own private, single patient room
- The only clinic in the state with all board-certified/board eligible, fellowship-trained doctors
Low cost abortion
In an effort to provide top-level care that is accessible to all women, we offer our abortion services at an affordable rate – often $100-$300 less expensive than other clinics. Because many of our patients are directly referred by their doctors, we are able to spend much less on marketing than Planned Parenthood. Although our services cost less, our patients receive the expert care, respect and personalized treatment they deserve.
Full spectrum of family planning services
Because we are expertly trained in the field of abortion and contraception, we are able to offer expanded services that other clinics in the area do not, including:
- Pregnancy termination up to 22 weeks
- Later second-trimester termination for medical reasons – providing advanced medical resources unavailable in most abortion clinics, including hospital-based procedures if needed
- Medical or surgical management of miscarriage
- Contraceptive counseling and support, including birth control pills, long-acting reversible contraception such as the IUD, and permanent birth control options like tubal ligation
Private clinic, private care
Unlike other family planning clinics in the state (including Planned Parenthood) we are integrated into a private women’s health practice so patients cannot be identified as seeking pregnancy termination or other family planning-specific services. Our patients are welcomed into a caring and respectful environment, and we help you decide what is right for you.
We are the experts
The CWHC offers some of the most advanced medical expertise in the state. When Planned Parenthood or other family planning clinics have complex patients, they refer them to us. We are the preferred referral clinic for hospitals and high-risk obstetric practices from around the state and the western region.
We are the only abortion and contraception clinic in the state to have all board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians, meaning our doctors have received extra training in abortion and contraception.
As board-certified OB/GYNs, we offer you health care counseling and treatment to support whatever decision you make about pregnancy – whether it’s choosing an abortion, adoption or continuing your pregnancy. If you are concerned about genetic or other issues, we will connect you with a high-risk obstetric doctor or pediatrician who can help you make the best decision that’s right for you.